Tuesday 11 April 2017

Legends Assemble! Premium Character Outfit: Bruce Banner Hulk

Bruce Banner Hulk is an outfit that you can win for Hulk in the Spectacular Science Crate at a cost of 80 Shards per try.


After winning him, you'll just need to equip the outfit in Van Dyne's.


The outfit has a unique questline and allows Hulk to take part in combat!



Science Bros! Pt. 1
Hulk starts

Iron Man: What's your first project gonna be, normal-sized scientist?
Bruce Banner Hulk: I wanna keep experimenting with Gamma radiation transformations. I've figured out a way to control myself for the most part, but I'd like to create a formula to help anyone else who's affected.
Iron Man: Original science bros!
Bruce Banner Hulk: Are we gonna say this at the end of every single conversation?
Iron Man: We can say it at the beginning too!

Hulk Gamma Experiments, 3m

Iron Man: How are the experiments going?
Bruce Banner Hulk: Uhhhhh...I'm a little rusty.
Iron Man: We all fail a lot before finding the right formula. No reason to sweat it unless somebody died.
Bruce Banner Hulk: Uhhhhh...
Reward: 10 Tridents

Science Bros! Pt. 2
Hulk starts

Red Hulk: What's this supposed to be? You think you're too good for us?
Bruce Banner Hulk: I was a scientist before I was a Hulk. I'm just taking a break.
Red Hulk: Go ahead and take your break. Just be careful you don't get broken.

Hulk Rake and Rage, 4m

She-Hulk: Are you doing alright, cousin? You know, besides being pale and scrawny now.
Bruce Banner Hulk: I thought I had the transformation under control, but it's like Hulk is trying to force his way out. Everything stresses me out. Everyone makes me angry...
She-Hulk: I'd like to help, but you might be talking to the wrong person. I love being big and green.
Bruce Banner Hulk: You always handled the transformation so much better than me. I don't know how you do it...
She-Hulk: Obviously, I'm awesome.
Reward: 10 Tridents  

Science Bros! Pt. 3
Hulk starts

Hank Pym: Bruce Banner! How is non-Hulk super-scientist life treating you?!
Bruce Banner Hulk: It's been a more difficult adjustment than I imagined, but I think I'm finally figuring it out.
Hank Pym: Fantastic! I always say that within every scientist hides a raging monster!
Bruce Banner Hulk: That's a weird thing to always say...
Hank Pym: That's science!

Hulk Gamma Experiments, 3m

Iron Man: Nice Gamma sharks!
Bruce Banner Hulk: That wasn't really the plan...
Iron Man: I know you haven't scienced in a while, but when something awesome happesn, you always act like that was the plan.
Bruce Banner Hulk: That's science?


Iron Man
: Original science bros!
Reward
: 10 Tridents
 



What do you think of Bruce Banner Hulk? Were you able to get him? He was in my third to last crate *cries*

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment