Friday 17 March 2017

Monsters Unleashed Special Event: Episode 3!

Morning, Avengers!

Complete all quests marked with a gold star to advance to Episode 3! Once you have completed the quest "Electric Atmosphere," you will be able to start!
Episode 3 of the Monsters Unleashed Special Event ends on March 23rd at 3 pm PST/6 pm EST.
You must unlock the Barbariontosaurus by the end of the episode or it will no longer be available at that time.

Note: Episode 1 info can be found here.
          Episode 2 info can be found here.


FAQ

How do I recruit Orrgo?

Start the quest "Go Orrgo!" to invite Orrgo! To recruit Orrgo to Avengers Academy, you'll need to turn in the following items:
- 14 Orange Pterodactyls (from fighting Hi-Vo)
- 42 Big Bowties
(Special Event Missions)
- 12 Tap Shoes (from Centorrgo)
- 3920 Space Herbs

Once you turn in these items, Orrgo will join the Academy. He must be completely unlocked by the end of the event or he will disappear from the game at that time.

How do I unlock Monster Hunter Black Widow?

Monster Hunter Black Widow is a special, limited-time outfit for Black Widow. You can get it from Van Dyne's Outfits by turning in the following items:
- 42 Shadows (from the Widow's Demon Steed)
- 7 Orange Pterodactyls
(from fighting Hi-Vo)
- 80 Coffins
(Special Event Missions)
- 6390 Space Herbs

The outfit must be completely unlocked by the end of the event or it will disappear from the game at that time.
Note: the outfit is not required to progress to episode 4, although it will be required to recruit Devil Dinosaur.

How do I fight Hi-Vo?

Once you have started the quest "Defeat Hi-Vo!" you will be able to fight Hi-Vo! You will need Surge Protectors from opening Amber Scrolls at the Dragon's Treasure to fight him.
Hi-Vo drops Orange Pterodactyls for unlocking Orrgo and Devil Dinosaur, Space Herbs, and Huge Helmets for the Barbariontosaurus.

How do I open Amber Scrolls?

Amber Scrolls can be opened at the Dragon's Treasure! Scrolls drop Black Pterodactyls, Orange Pterodactyls, Power Attacks, and Surge Protectors for fighting Hi-Vo!
Amber Scrolls also have a chance of dropping Bear Traps for Elsa's Mech if the quest "Get Elsa's Mech" is still active.
Scrolls are obtained from Piloting the Giant Mech and Researching Giant Mechs. Rarer scrolls have a chance of dropping when completing these actions!

How do I earn Power Attacks?

Power Attacks can be obtained from opening Amber Scrolls at the Dragon's Treasure! Use them in battle to boost a single attack!

How do I get Orrgo's Mech?

Orrgo's Mech is a special, limited-time item for this event! To get it, you will need to turn in the following items:
- 60 Eye Drops (chance of dropping from Monster Cycles after Orrgo is unlocked)
Orrgo's Mech allows you to transmute your extra Phlogistone into Academy Credits! It also allows Orrgo to Pilot the Giant Mech with less Phlogistone.
The Mech is only available for 7 days once you start the quest!

How do I recruit Angela?

Angela has returned to Avengers Academy! She is available to recruit for 395 Shards! You can find her in the Shop.
Having Angela at your Academy allows her to go on Better Monster Sky-Cycle Missions and Pilot the Giant Mech.  
You must fully unlock Angela by the end of the event or she will disappear at that time. 

How do I unlock Huntress Angela?

Huntress Angela is a special, limited-time outfit for Angela. It is available in the Shop for 995 Shards once Angela is recruited to your Academy.
Huntress Angela allows Angela to participate in boss battles! 
You must unlock the outfit by the end of the event or it will disappear at that time. 

How do I get Gladiator Hulk?

Get Gladiator Hulk and other monstrous rewards from The Crate From Planet Hulk, available in the Shop for 65 shards each!
The Gladiator Hulk outfit allows Hulk to participate in boss battles and go on Great Monster Sky-Cycle Missions.
The outfit must be completely unlocked by the end of the event or it will disappear from the game at that time.
Note: The outfit does NOT unlock Hulk. If you obtain the outfit before Hulk is unlocked, it will be available in Van Dyne's after you have recruited him.


NEW SHOP ITEMS

The Crate From Planet Hulk, 65 Shards
Monster Shrine, 445 Shards, drops 10 Orange Pterodactyls every day
Pet Rock, 100 Space Herbs
Kegger, 150 Space Herbs


QUESTS 

Go Orrgo!
Elsa starts

Elsa Bloodstone: I suppose I can work with a monster like you if it helps destroy the bigger monsters.
Orrgo: Technically, Orrgo is an alien.
Elsa Bloodstone: Are you sure? You look like a monster...
Orrgo: No, human. Orrgo is not sure about his own origin and identity. You've opened Orrgo's giant eyes to a whole new way of looking at things.

Free Orrgo!

ORRGO


Groot: I am Groot!
Orrgo: Groot! Orrgo hasn't seen you since we went to that party on Planet X!
Groot: I am Groot!
Orrgo: I told you the ladies love Orrgo.
Reward: 10 Space Herbs


Get Orrgo!
Wasp starts

Cosmo the Spacedog: Cosmo will be keepink his eye on you, Orrgo. Cosmo won't be havink any conquerink on his watch.
Orrgo: Orrgo is no longer interested in conquering. You can chalk that up to his reckless youth.
Cosmo the Spacedog: You expect Cosmo to be believink that you're a changed Mentelleronite?
Orrgo: Orrgo is a S.H.I.E.L.D. recruit now. Orrgo already updated his profile.

Recruit Orrgo!
- 14 Orange Pterodactyls (from fighting Hi-Vo)
- 42 Big Bowties
(Special Event Missions)

- 12 Tap Shoes (from Centorrgo)
- 3920 Space Herbs

RECRUITED

Pepper Potts: Welcome to Avengers Academy, Orrgo! Is there anything we can get for you?
Orrgo: What vegetarian options do you provide?
Pepper Potts: You're a vegetarian?
Orrgo: Orrgo eats vegeterians.
Pepper Potts: ...
Orrgo: Just kidding. Orrgo only gets caramel popcorn.
Reward: 10 Space Herbs


Acclimate! Pt. 1
Orrgo starts

Hawkeye: Is everything going alright so far? You look like you aren't too sure about this place. I think. Could just be the way you look...
Orrgo: You are not mistaken, human. As much as Orrgo was ready to rid himself of his fellow Mentelleronites, he is feeling homesick.
Hawkeye: Have you thought about getting a pet? My dog Lucky always makes things better when I'm feeling down.
Orrgo: Orrgo has never had a pet. Perhaps he should create one...

Orrgo Walk a Rock! 1m

Wasp: Cute rock! What's its name?!
Orrgo: Orrgo's rock has no name. It is a thing he created to provide companionship
Wasp: How about Rocko?
Orrgo: It needs no name.
Wasp: How about Orrgo Jr.?
Orrgo: It is an inanimate object given movement through Orrgo's abilities. It does not truly live, therefore it does not require a name.
Wasp: How about Orrgito?
Orrgo: Orrgito is good.
Reward: 10 Space Herbs

Acclimate! Pt. 2
Orrgo starts

Loki: I can't. It's too easy.
Orrgo: What do you want, human?
Loki: Excuse me?! I'm Asgardian!
Orrgo: You all look the same to Orrgo.
Loki: I'm going to destroy you so bad on the dance floor...
Orrgo: Fat chance, human.

Orrgo Be Elegant! 2m

Loki: Where did you learn to dance like that?
Orrgo: Orrgo is a triple threat. Conqueror. Dancer. Spokesmodel.
Loki: I'm sorry I ever doubted your prowess...
Orrgo: Nobody puts Orrgo in a corner.
Reward: 10 Space Herbs



Acclimate! Pt. 3

Orrgo starts

Elsa Bloodstone: We're supposed to be fighting monsters! Why are you dancing and arguing with Loki?
Orrgo: Orrgo was just doing what everyone else does.
Elsa Bloodstone: Get to the Monster Arena and train! You have to take this serious!
Orrgo: This is the face of seriousness.

Upgrade Orrgo! 26 x Orange Pterodactyls, 5740 Space Herbs
Orrgo Dive Bomb! 1m
Wasp Create a Buzz, 3m

Orrgo
: Orrgo is dizzy...
Wasp: You smashed your face so hard so many times!
Orrgo: Orrgo was just warming up...
Wasp: Do you need to go to the doctor?!
Orrgo: Orrgo knows exactly where he needs to go...
Reward: 10 Space Herbs


See Earth! Pt. 1
Orrgo starts

Orrgo: Orrgo needs your help, M.O.D.O.K.
M.O.D.O.K.: Yay!
Orrgo: When Orrgo was repeatedly smashing his head, he had a vision of villainous super-scientists combining their resources and collective intellects to take over Avengers Academy.
M.O.D.O.K.: A.I.M.!
Orrgo: There is no sense aiming until we know who they are... 

Orrgo Learn Earth Things! 3m

Orrgo: Orrgo knows where to find the evil scientists, but he needs a plane, and hasn't earned his S.H.I.E.L.D. pilot license.
M.O.D.O.K.: Don't you have teleportation powers?
Orrgo: Orrgo's powers are complicated. Much like his love life.
M.O.D.O.K.: M.O.D.O.K. can help you pass your pilot exam!
Orrgo: M.O.D.O.K. would do that for Orrgo?
M.O.D.O.K.: M.O.D.O.K. will do anything for friends! M.O.D.O.K. is very lonely!
Reward: 10 Space Herbs 

See Earth! Pt. 2
Orrgo starts

M.O.D.O.K.: The S.H.I.E.L.D. pilot exam is relatively simple. If M.O.D.O.K. didn't have tiny arms and legs, he would do so many loop-dee-loops!
Orrgo: Orrgo is nervous. When he takes exams, his eyes get sweaty.
M.O.D.O.K.: You'll do great! And you'll be the school's star pilot! And afterwards we can play beach volleyball with no shirts!
Orrgo: What are shirts?

Upgrade Orrgo! 48 x Orange Pterodactlys, 8350 Space Herbs

RANK 3

Orrgo Fly Tiny Planes! 4m


M.O.D.O.K.: You're an official S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent!
Orrgo: Orrgo is still in training, but his piloting skills are on fleek.
M.O.D.O.K.: Did you find the coalition of villainous super-scientists?
Orrgo: Orrgo believes he knows where the leader is hiding, but we will need a team to conquer their entire organization.
M.O.D.O.K.: More friends!
Reward: 10 Space Herbs


Be Charming! Pt. 1
Orrgo starts

Orrgo: Orrgo usually conquers alone. He doesn't know how to construct a team.
M.O.D.O.K.: M.O.D.O.K. is the worst at making friends!
Orrgo: We will need another. Someone who is equally adept at forming friendships, and breaking faces...

Orrgo Walk a Rock! 4m
Wasp Create a Buzz, 5m

Orrgo: Orrgo understand that you are the best at rallying your teammates.
Wasp: I'm the best at everything!
Orrgo: Orrgo needs a team of heroes to help him stop a group of villainous super-scientists before they combine forces, and create something even more powerful than the unconquerable Orrgo.
Wasp: You can do it!
Orrgo: What should be Orrgo's first step in his mission to inspire his classmates?
Wasp: Mouthwash!
Orrgo: Fascinating...
Reward: 10 Space Herbs 

Be Charming! Pt. 2
Orrgo starts

Wasp: I totally taught you everything I know about making friends!
Orrgo: Orrgo is prepared to charm their pants off. This should come naturally since Orrgo rarely wears pants.
Wasp: Go show 'em what makes Orrgo Orrgreat!

Upgrade Orrgo! 80 Orange Pterodactyls, 11980 Space Herbs
Orrgo Mingle! 2h

Reward: 10 Space Herbs  


Defeat Hi-Vo!
Elsa starts


Fin Fang Foom: Do as I command, Hi-Vo. I want you to destroy the Avengers, and find my rings of power. Burn this school to the ground if you have to...
Hi-Vo: Zzzzzt! Pop! Pop! Bzzrrrzzzzzzt!
Fin Fang Foom: Is that a yes? I'm hoping that's a yes...

HI-VO

Defeat Hi-Vo! requires 4x Surge Protector (Get from Dragon's Treasure!)

Elsa Bloodstone: I always wanted to slay a mountainous monster made of electricity.
Hi-Vo: bzzzzzzt...
Elsa Bloodstone: And they say good things only happen to good people...
Reward: 10 Space Herbs


High Voltage
Moon Girl starts

Moon Girl: Hi-Vo! I don't think you're really bad! We can help you beat Fin Fang Foom's mind control!
Hi-Vo: Zzzzzt. Bzzzzzt! Pop!
Moon Girl: Some electricity monsters just can't be helped...

Defeat Hi-Vo 3 Times!

Moon Girl: Just let us study you. If you give us enough time, we can find a way to free you from Fin Fang Foom.
Hi-Vo: zzzzzt. pop.
Moon Girl: There's no need for name calling.
Reward: 10 Space Herbs  


Lightning Round
Iron Man starts

Hank Pym: Fascinating! Your energy transformation powers are beyond anything I've ever seen!
Hi-Vo: Brzzerrt?
Hank Pym: So many things! I once watched a dog ride a skateboard!
Hi-Vo: Poppzz?!!
Hank Pym: I have literally no idea why I understand you!
Hi-Vo: Pozzz. Bzzrt?
Hank Pym: You're right! That is science!

Defeat Hi-Vo 5 Times!

Iron Man: If you won't stop attacking the Academy, we're gonna have to put you in a cell. At least long enough to see if we can break Fin Fang Foom's mind control.
Hi-Vo: bzzzttz.
Iron Man: I can't understand you, but I figured I should let you know. It's not punishment. We just need time to find a way to reverse the mind control, and we don't really like getting electrocuted.
Hi-Vo: pozzzzzzzhh.
Iron Man: I'll put an Iron Man poster right next to your cell. I know for me, looking at me always makes me feel better about the way things are going for me.
Reward: 10 Space Herbs  


Static Cling
Wasp starts

Electro: It's Electro, baby! WOOOOOOOOOOO!
Hi-Vo: Brrzzt?!
Electro: I don't know what you're saying, but you're speaking my language! Team power surge, baby! Let's get it cracklin'! WOOOOOOOOOOO!

Defeat Hi-Vo 7 Times!

Hank Pym: We're going to keep you here to run some tests, Hi-Vo. I promise we'll discover a way to reverse Fin Fang Foom's mind control.
Hi-Vo: brzzt?
Hank Pym: Yes. I'll shrink you with Pym Particles, and return you to your normal size as soon as you're well. We'll make sure your cell is comfortable.
Hi-Vo: Pokkhhh?
Hank Pym: No, I don't think a waterbed is a good idea...
Reward: 10 Space Herbs  


Dawn of Dragons
Orrgo starts

Monster Hunter Widow: If we could find Fin Fang Foom's rings first, it would give us enough power to send him back to the timefog.
Orrgo: Orrgo can't wear rings.
Monster Hunter Widow: Because your fingers are too stumpy?
Orrgo: Because metal irritates Orrgo's skin. But thank you for pointing out Orrgo's stumpy fingers.

Orrgo Walk a Rock! 2h
Loki Set Your Trap, 2h
Wasp Go Monster Hunting, 2h

Nick Fury: I found your rings.
Fin Fang Foom: I found your rings.
(Note: I'm aware this doesn't make a lot of sense, but that's what my game said...)
Nick Fury: I don't have them. Turns out a guy calling himself the Mandarin snatched them from your ship before we ever met.
Fin Fang Foom: Bring him to me, and I may let you Avengers live.
Nick Fury: I don't negotiate with space dragons.
Fin Fang Foom: THEN YOU'LL DIE!
Nick Fury: Maybe. Or maybe I'll keep your rings for myself.
Reward: 10 Space Herbs


Get Monster Hunter Widow!
Black Widow starts

Monster Catcher Wasp: These monsters are totally awesome!
Black Widow: There's an old Russian saying. Everything is totally awesome until it eats you alive.
Monster Catcher Wasp: That's depressing...
Black Widow: Better to be depressed than dead.
Monster Catcher Wasp: No way! I know Tony will wear something super cute to my funeral!

Get Monster Hunter Widow!
- 42 Shadows (from the Widow's Demon Steed)
- 7 Orange Pterodactyls
(from fighting Hi-Vo)
- 80 Coffins
(Special Event Missions)
- 6390 Space Herbs


Blade: Nice outfit.
Monster Hunter Widow: It's time we made the monsters afraid of us.
Blade: One time I scared a suckhead so bad he choked on his sandwich.
Monster Hunter Widow: Vampires eat sandwiches?
Blade: It was a person sandwich.

RECRUITED

Reward: 10 Space Herbs


The Last Monster Pt. 1
Black Widow starts



Monster Hunter Widow: Tell your monsters to leave while they still can. There's nothing here for them but pain.
Fin Fang Foom: Do you really think wearing black suddenly makes you some sort of fearsome monster hunter?
Monster Hunter Widow: Black just makes it easier to hide the bloodstains...

Black Widow Look Into the Abyss, 2m

Punisher: That's some solid brooding.
Monster Hunter Widow: My gaze is made of fear. My fists are made of pain. The world is a nightmare, and I'm the boogeywoman.
Punisher: I'm gonna grab a pen, and write this down...
Reward: 10 Space Herbs

The Last Monster Pt. 2
Black Widow starts

Monster Catcher Wasp: You're acting way scarier than usual, and you're always pretty scary. I'm afraid you're taking this mysterious monster hunter thing a little too serious...
Monster Hunter Widow: I'm going to draw the monsters into my trap. I'm going to teach them the true meaning of pain.
Monster Catcher Wasp: Or you could invite them to your party. Teach them party games...
Monster Hunter Widow: I used to play games. The only game I play now is the game of death.

Black Widow Set a Trap, 4m

Monster Catcher Wasp: I totally knew you weren't a heartless murder monster!
Monster Hunter Widow: Why did it keep walking into the trap?
Monster Catcher Wasp: Penguins are total adrenaline junkies!
Reward: 10 Space Herbs

The Last Monster Pt. 3
Black Widow starts

Venom: You're losing your edge.
Monster Hunter Widow: What are you talking about?
Venom: I know what it's like to let you dark side take over. You went there, but I can see in your eyes that you took control again. That's a good thing.
Monster Hunter Widow: You're supposed to be the school psychiatrist now?
Venom: I'm giving it a shot. I tried working at the concession stand, but my Symbiote tongue kept flopping on the nachos.

Black Widow Look Into the Abyss, 5m

Fin Fang Foom: Did you come back to grumble something about my imminent doom?
Monster Hunter Widow: I've decided to focus on the positive.
Fin Fang Foom: That's cute. Tell me what's positive about my army of monsters taking over your planet...
Monster Hunter Widow: It leaves your own planets unprotected. I'm looking for someone else up there, but maybe I'll make a pit stop in Kakaranthara...
Reward: 10 Space Herbs


Power Attacks!
Wasp starts

Use 30 Power Attacks!
  
Devil Dinosaur: Rawr!
Reward: 10 Space Herbs  


MESOZOIC MONSTROSITIES

The Black Stallion
Black Widow starts

Monster Hunter Widow: I need a fire-breathing horse with bat wings.
Doctor Strange: Did you ask Satana? This sounds more like her kind of thing...
Satana: I'll take that as a compliment.

Get Widow's Demon Steed! 2 x Orange Pterodactyls, 2030 Space Herbs

Satana: There you go, monster hunter. Your very own demon steed.
Monster Hunter Widow: What does it eat?
Satana: People.
Monster Hunter Widow: I like it already.
Reward: 10 Space Herbs  


Classic Orrgo
Loki starts

Loki: Tell me this is an elaborate attempt at humor.
Orrgo: This is a statue celebrating the majestic beauty that is Orrgo.
Loki: Everyone on your planet gets a statue?
Orrgo: Just the hot ones.

Get Centorrgo! 3 x Orange Pterodactyls, 2600 Space Herbs

Thor: Impressive statue, Orrgo!
Orrgo: You don't think it makes Orrgo look fat?
Thor: Not at all! You look as lean and powerful as the limbs of Yggdrasill!
Orrgo: You really know how to talk to an Orrgo.
Reward: 10 Space Herbs  


Dinosaur War! (Time limited Episode 3)
Iron Man starts

Gladiator Hulk: Hulk found barbarian dinosaur. Wants to help with monsters.
Gladiator Captain America: How do you know?
Gladiator Hulk: REEEEEORRRAAAHHHHH!
Gladiator Captain America: ...
Gladiator Hulk: Hulk talks dinosaur!

Get Barbariontosaurus! 30 x Huge Helmets (Defeat Hi-Vo), 20020 Space Herbs

Reward: 10 Space Herbs




Get Orrgo's Mech!
(7d time limit)
Moon Girl starts

Moon Girl: I'm building you a mech, Orrgo!
Orrgo: Orrgo gets road rage.
Moon Girl: You won't get stuck in traffic or anything. It's just for fighting the giant monsters.
Orrgo: Orrgo's weakness is parallel parking.
Moon Girl: You won't have to do that either. I can make you something different if you want. I can tell driving stresses you out...
Orrgo: ORRGO IS ALREADY FAST AND FURIOUS!

Get Orrgo's Mech!
- 60 Eye Drops (chance of dropping from Monster Cycles after Orrgo is unlocked)

Orrgo: Orrgo is impressed, Moon dweller. Thank you.
Moon Girl: I'm glad you like it. I hope it isn't too high-powered. It was hard to gauge without knowing your exact weight.
Orrgo: Ask Orrgo again during bikini season.
Reward: 10 Space Herbs


Orrgomobile! Pt. 1
Orrgo starts

Ghost Rider: Hey man, I heard you need some driving tips...
Orrgo: Orrgo needs no tips! Orrgo always puts the pedal to the metal!
Ghost Rider: One of my tips would be don't do that.
Orrgo: ORRGO IS A REBEL!

Go Go Orrgo!

Ghost Rider: You sure you don't want any driving tips?
Orrgo: Orrgo has everything under control!
Ghost Rider: How about just one?
Orrgo: Fine!
Ghost Rider: You should wear a helmet.
Orrgo: ORRGO LIKES TO FEEL THE WIND IN HIS CREVICES!
Reward: 10 Space Herbs  

Orrgomobile! Pt. 2
Orrgo starts

Black Widow: I can help you fly your mech better if you want...
Orrgo: ORRGO HAS IT UNDER CONTROL!
Black Widow: Fine. I don't care.
Orrgo: Wait! Orrgo will listen to your advice. For a friend.
Orrgo: It's the same advice everyone else always gives. You need to dance...

Orrgo Be Elegant! 2h

Orrgo: Why did you want Orrgo to dance?
Black Widow: It helps with your coordination and agility. I use ballet to sharpen my combat skills.
Orrgo: Orrgo just realized! You're the mean ballerina!
Black Widow: You heard about that in space?
Orrgo: Nicknames are huge in outer space! Loki is like a god!
Reward: 10 Space Herbs   

Orrgomobile! Pt. 3
Orrgo starts

Orrgo: Orrgo is ready to metaphorically tear up the track.
Moon Girl: Cool! Let's see what you've got! 
Orrgo: ARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH!
Moon Girl: What happened?!
Orrgo: That is the sound of Orrgo clearing his throat.

Go Go Orrgo! 15m

Moon Girl: That was better!
Orrgo: You can be honest with Orrgo.
Moon Girl: That was terrible!
Orrgo: You should cut Orrgo some slack.
Moon Girl: You did alright?
Orrgo: They call it unconquerable where Orrgo comes from.
Reward: 10 Space Herbs 


Monster in a Box (Time Limited Episode 3)
Iron Man starts

Hank Pym: Excellent work on Hi-Vo's cell, Tony!
Iron Man: Thanks, Professor Pym. I wanted to avoid using metal, so everything is made with glass, the latest ceramics, a Kevlar-like polymer weave, and bio-neural gel-pack circuits.
Hank Pym: Fantastic! I love when we collaborate! Remember Ultron?!
Ultron: I'm standing right here. 

Get Hi-Vo's Cell! Defeat Hi-Vo Streak 18

Reward: 10 Space Herbs  


What do you think of Episode 3 so far? Looking forward to getting Orrgo? Gonna try The Crate from Planet Hulk?

Kou.

7 comments:

  1. I cannot find out how to use the power attacks...? Help?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya, so firstly you get the Power Attacks from opening amber scrolls. Then if you have one (or more) they will appear on left of the screen when fighting Hi-Vo. If you tap on it it will use one on the next fighter to attack and their attack will be more powerful. Hope that helps ^_^

      Delete
    2. THANK YOU! The tapping on it was what I had not realized I had to do :)

      Delete
  2. I press the heroes to use power attacks but show not avalaible atacks. How??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have power attacks the number will appear on left of the screen during battle and the characters pictures are displayed below. You tap on their pic to use a power attack which gives them extra power and bumps them to the front of the queue.

      Delete
  3. Where is the dragon's treasure?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya you place it in Episode 2 for 10 Space Herbs. So if you're in Episode 3, it's the same place you opened the scrolls from Episode 2 :)

      Delete