Friday 10 March 2017

Monsters Unleashed Special Event: Episode 2!

Morning, Avengers!

You will need to have completed all of the yellow-border missions from Episode 1, and be on update 1.12.1 in order to participate in the second episode!
Episode 2 of the Monsters Unleashed Special Event ends on March 16th at 3 pm PST/6 pm EST. You must unlock the Starkosaurus by the end of the episode or it will no longer be available at that time.
Note: Episode 1 info can be found here.


FAQ

How do I recruit Elsa Bloodstone?

Start the quest "Let's Hunt!" to invite Elsa Bloodstone! To recruit Elsa Bloodstone to Avengers Academy, you'll need to turn in the following items:
- 12 Bloodgem Fragments (Collect from the Trapped Monster)
- 42 Trenchcoats
(Special Event Missions)
- 14 Black Pterodactyls (from fighting Orrgo)
- 3890 Space Herbs

Once you turn in these items, Elsa Bloodstone will join the Academy. She must be completely unlocked by the end of the event or she will disappear from the game at that time.

How do I unlock Monster Catcher Wasp?

Monster Catcher Wasp is a special, limited-time outfit for Wasp. You can get it from Van Dyne's Outfits by turning in the following items:
- 12 Monster Cards (Collect from the Boss Wasprus)
- 2 Black Pterodactyl
(from fighting Orrgo)
- 20 Monster Bait
(Special Event Missions)
- 2980 Space Herbs

The outfit must be completely unlocked by the end of the event or it will disappear from the game at that time.

How do I get the Boss Wasprus?
The Boss Wasprus drops Monster Cards necessary to unlock Monster Catcher Wasp! You will need 4 Fur Rugs from Piloting Giant Mech or Researching Giant Mech and 1950 Space Herbs to unlock it.

How do I fight Orrgo?

Once you have finished the quest "Dragon's Treasure!" and started the quest "Defeat Orrgo!" you will be able to fight Orrgo! You will need Moisturizer from opening Makluan Scrolls at the Dragon's Treasure to fight him.
Orrgo drops Black Pterodactyls for unlocking Elsa Bloodstone and Devil Dinosaur, Space Herbs, and Fanny Packs for the Starkosaurus.

How do I open Makluan Scrolls?

Once you have started the quest "Dragon's Treasure!" you will be able to open Scrolls! Scrolls drop Space Herbs, Moisturizer for fighting Orrgo, and Black Pterodactyls!
Scrolls also have a chance of dropping Bear Traps for Elsa's Mech after recruiting Elsa Bloodstone. Legendary Scrolls drop Hulk Tacos for finishing Challenge 2 of the Monstrous Challenge as well!
Scrolls are obtained from Piloting the Giant Mech and Researching Giant Mechs. Rarer scrolls have a chance of dropping when completing these actions!

How do I get Elsa's Mech?
Elsa's Mech is a special, limited-time item for this event! To get it, you will need to turn in the following items:
- 40 Bear Traps (from opening Scrolls after Elsa Bloodstone is unlocked)
Elsa's Mech allows you to transmute your extra Makluan Scrolls into Academy Credits! It also reduces the time needed to open Mythic and Legendary Makluan Scrolls for the rest of the event.
The Mech is only available for 7 days once you start the quest!

How do I get Gladiator Captain America?

Get Gladiator Captain America and other monstrous rewards from the Gladiator Supply Crate!
The Gladiator Captain America outfit allows Captain America to participate in boss battles. Captain America will also be able to train his own combat skills without using Monster Cages from the Monster Arena.
The outfit must be completely unlocked by the end of the event or it will disappear from the game at that time.


NEW SHOP ITEMS


Monster Pit, 495 Shards, drops 5 Black Pterodactyls every 12h
Dinosaur Penguin, 400 Space Herbs
Lava Pit, 250 Space Herbs


QUESTS

Let's Hunt
Moon Girl starts

Moon Girl: We freed Devil Dinosaur from Fin Fang Foom's mind control, but now he has him trapped!
Elsa Bloodstone: I'm trapped too, darling.
Moon Girl: Right. Sure. Sorry. If I unlock the cage, can you rescue him?
Elsa Bloodstone: I'm the world's greatest monster hunter. The only time I ever freed a monster was to use it as bait for a bigger monster.
Moon Girl: I guess you could use Devil as a bait for Fin Fang Foom...
Elsa Bloodstone: ...Fine. But you owe me a Tyrannosaurus Rex.

Free Elsa Bloodstone! 15 Space Herbs



Blade: It's been a long time, Elsa. I haven't seen you since we cornered those suckheads in Bosnia, and you dusted 'em all before I could get a shot off.
Elsa Bloodstone: Nobody likes a whiner, Blade.
Blade: I heard you're looking for more Bloodgem fragments.
Elsa Bloodstone: I'm looking for my brother. He just happens to be attached to one of the fragments.
Blade: I'll help you find him when we finish off these monsters.
Elsa Bloodstone: Don't tell me this place is turning you soft...
Blade: The Charleston changes a man.
Reward: 10 Space Herbs


Get Elsa Bloodstone!
Black Widow starts

Fin Fang Foom: You may have escaped for now, but soon you'll be screaming for mercy in the jaws of Fin Fang Foom!
Elsa Bloodstone: ...
Fin Fang Foom: Just as I thought. Even the bravest of souls are petrified with fear when confronted with the nightmarish majesty of Fin Fang Foom.
Elsa Bloodstone: I was just wondering whether your head will fit in my garage.


Recruit Elsa Bloodstone!
- 12 Bloodgem Fragments (Collect from the Trapped Monster)
- 42 Trenchoats
(Special Event Missions)
- 14 Black Pterodactyls
(from fighting Orrgo)
- 3890 Space Herbs



Pepper Potts: Welcome to Avengers Academy, Elsa! Is there anything we can get for you?
Elsa Bloodstone: Weapons.
Pepper Potts: Any kind in particular?
Elsa Bloodstone: I've never met a weapon I don't like. Can't say the same for people.
Reward: 10 Space Herbs


Appetite for Destruction Pt. 1
Elsa starts


Elsa Bloodstone: Where's the best place to test my blasters?
Pepper Potts: We have a state-of-the-art Blasting Range equipped with computerized scoring and Vibranium targets!
Elsa Bloodstone: I misspoke. Where's the best place for me to test my blasters on living creatures?
Pepper Potts: The Monster Arena...
Elsa Bloodstone: Monsters. The best targets of all...

Elsa Destroy All Monsters, 2m

Punisher: Nice shooting.
Elsa Bloodstone: I'm a little rusty, but you know what they say, killing monsters is like riding a bike.
Punisher: I don't like bikes.
Elsa Bloodstone: You don't like anything.
Punisher: I like weapons. Weaponized vehicles. Punishing the wicked...
Elsa Bloodstone: This is like our first date all over again.
Punisher: But you didn't stab me this time.
Elsa Bloodstone: The night is young, darling.
Reward: 10 Space Herbs

Appetite for Destruction Pt. 2
Elsa starts

Black Widow: I could use your help tracking down some of the monsters running around the rest of the world.
Elsa Bloodstone: After my tea.
Black Widow: Can't you wait to drink tea until after we catch the monsters?
Elsa Bloodstone: If I don't have my tea this instant, monsters will be the least of your problems.

Elsa Take Inventory, 5m
Black Widow Search for Clues, 2m

Black Widow: What's the first thing you do when you're hunting down different monsters?
Elsa Bloodstone: I only hunt them down if I absolutely have to. The first thing I do is make them come to me...
Reward: 10 Space Herbs  

Appetite for Destruction Pt. 3
Elsa starts

Elsa Bloodstone: Different monsters are attracted to different stimuli. Sounds. Smells. Movements...
Black Widow: I think I know where this is going...
Elsa Bloodstone: Ancient peoples used dance to draw the monsters to slaughter.
Black Widow: You're saying we have to dance to hunt monsters?
Elsa Bloodstone: We have to open the door, get on the floor. Everybody walk the dinosaur...

Upgrade Elsa Bloodstone!  28 x Black Pterodactyls, 5330 Space Herbs
Elsa Walk the Dinosaur, 4m

Loki: That was an insult to everything dance, which in turn, is an insult to everything me.
Elsa Bloodstone: It's meant to attract monsters, making them easier to destroy.
Loki: I didn't realize monsters were attracted to clumsy barmaids who inexplicably think it's still acceptable to wear a choker.
Elsa Bloodstone: They're also attracted to the scent of Asgardian blood. Shall we spill some?

Reward: 10 Space Herbs


I Swear Pt. 1
Elsa starts


Elsa Bloodstone: I have the feeling that some of our classmates may be monsters in disguise...
Wasp: A bunch of them are monsters! Dracula, Lizard, a few Hulks depending on your definition of monster. Cap is a werewolf. Black Widow was Cthulhu for a while. Symbiotes if you count those...
Elsa Bloodstone: That many?!
Wasp: At least! We thought Taskmaster became a zombie once, but it turns out he's just super good at makeup. He's teaching me how to do the perfect smokey eye.
Elsa Bloodstone: What even is this place?
Wasp: Totally awesome!

Elsa? 2m
Wasp ? 3m

Elsa Bloodstone: Care to explain why you want me to hunt down some monsters, but you let others join the school?
Nick Fury: I can control some monsters. Some I can't.
Elsa Bloodstone: This entire school is out of control.
Nick Fury: You know how hard it is trying to keep a school full of aliens and superhumans in check? I had a full head of hair when this place opened.
Reward: 10 Space Herbs

I Swear Pt. 2
Elsa starts

Elsa Bloodstone: This school is crawling with monsters, but I can't help feeling that one of the students is posing as something much worse.
Blade: You think they're suckheads?
Elsa Bloodstone: Vampires are monsters. And why do you call them suckheads?
Blade: It's more satisfying to disrespect 'em before stabbing 'em in the heart with a sharp stick.
Elsa Bloodstone: You truly have the soul of a poet.

Upgrade Elsa Bloodstone! 50 x Black Pterodactyls, 7120 Space Herbs

RANK 3

Elsa Spy on Monsters, 2m

Union Jack: You need to come with me, Elsa.
Elsa Bloodstone: I told you I'm not interested in joining Captain Britain's little side academy. I the two of you keep pressing the matter, I'll be pressing the barrel of my blaster to your temple.
Union Jack: This isn't about the Braddock Academy, it's about your brother.
Elsa Bloodstone: You can find him?
Union Jack: As long as you're willing to work with the Legion of Monsters...

Reward: 10 Space Herbs


Test Immortality Pt. 1
Elsa starts

Elsa Bloodstone: I don't work with monsters, Union Jack.
Union Jack: They're a benevolent group. They only care about protecting other misunderstood monsters.
Elsa Bloodstone: What does that have to do with my brother?
Union Jack: They claim to know where he's being kept. I looked into it myself, and I think they're right.
Elsa Bloodstone: I'll think about it over a cup of tea. Do you want to join me?
Union Jack: No thanks. Lately, everytime I try to drink tea, my kettle explodes.
Elsa Bloodstone: You should probably get that checked out.

Elsa Take Inventory, 5m

Elsa Bloodstone: I'd like you to back me up. I'm walking into a den of monsters, and I want an experienced hunter around if things go sideways.
Sif: I thought you worked with Blade and Punisher...
Elsa Bloodstone: I don't know where they are. Probably in an alley, grumbling about leather jackets.
Sif: I'm used to slaying dragons and demons, not mummies and werewolves...
Elsa Bloodstone: Then this should be easy for you.
Reward: 10 Space Herbs

Test Immortality Pt. 2

Elsa starts

Angela: I understand you're gathering a team of immortal monster hunters...
Elsa Bloodstone: Being immortal isn't a prerequisite, but it helps.
Angela: Count me in. They say some of these monsters may have come from Hel itself...
Elsa Bloodstone: Hel monsters are your favorite?
Angela: The monsters are a distraction. I'm after their Queen...

Upgrade Elsa Bloodstone! 78 x Black Pterodactyls, 9440 Space Herbs
Elsa Browse Monster Lore, 3m


Misty Knight: Haven't seen you since you helped us deal with that little monster problem in Chinatown...
Elsa Bloodstone: You're the only person I know who would describe an alien insectoid space invasion as little.
Misty Knight: I have bigger problems you can help me with if you're bored.
Elsa Bloodstone: I need your help this time, Misty. Against my better judgment, I've been in contact with a group calling itself the Legion of Monsters. They believe they know where my brother is being kept.
Misty Knight: Not yet. First, I want you to find out everything you can about a girl who can summon monsters with her dreams...
Reward: 10 Space Herbs


The Ultimate Trophy Pt. 1
Elsa starts

Misty Knight: So, you hunted giant monsters, declined an invitation to the Braddock Academy, traded intel with the Legion of Monsters, and found out your brother is being held with a magic monster dreamer...
Elsa Bloodstone: I know. I miss my simple life of drinking tea and killing things.
Misty Knight: It's about to get more complicated. This dreamer is a beacon for celestial evil. She's been asleep for more than a century, but somebody at Avengers Academy decided to wake her up...

Elsa Destroy All Monsters, 2m
Elsa Take Inventory, 3m

Elsa Bloodstone: Someone at this school woke up a being who's a magnet for celestial evil. Ancient monsters powerful enough to swallow the planet whole.
Black Widow: I don't like your tone.
Elsa Bloodstone: I don't like people who merge with Cthulhu, bring its baby back from the Dark Dimension, and start a war that could destroy my brother. Not to mention my knife collection.
Black Widow: I did what I had to to help Doctor Strange stop Dormammu.
Elsa Bloodstone: And now you're gonna help me...
Reward: 10 Space Herbs  

The Ultimate Trophy Pt. 2
Elsa starts

Elsa Bloodstone: Most of you are annoying, a couple of you are stupid, and a few of you I just plain hate. Unfortunately, I need your help to rescue my brother, and end a celestial war. Kill enough things, and I most likely won't kill you. The end.
Punisher: Best speech ever.
Blade: Let's dust some celestial threats.
Misty Knight: Sometimes I miss the peace and quiet of Hell's Kitchen.
Union Jack: Anything for a fellow Brit.
Angela: Just show us what needs killing.
Sif: Verily.
Cthulhu Black Widow: I dressed for the occasion.
Elsa Bloodstone: You've got a lot of nerve...I love it.

Upgrade Elsa Bloodstone! 112 Black Pterodactyls, 13760 Space Herbs
Elsa Finish the Hunt, 5m 

Reward: 10 Space Herbs 


Get Monster Catcher Wasp!
Wasp starts

Monster Catcher Wasp: I'm totally ready to hunt monsters!
Elsa Bloodstone: I realize this is a sensitive subject in the Super Hero community, but I don't think that outfit is particularly practical for battle.
Monster Catcher Wasp: Battle?! I'm trying to get their pictures! You post awesome monster pics, and see who can catch the cutest one! Everybody's doing it!
Elsa Bloodstone: Seems stupid.
Monster Catcher Wasp: The hunter just became the hunted.


Get Monster Catcher Wasp!
- 12 Monster Cards (Collect from the Boss Wasprus)
- 2 Black Pterodactyl
(from fighting Orrgo)
- 20 Monster Bait
(Special Event Missions)
- 2980 Space Herbs


Monster Catcher Wasp: I CHOOSE YOU!
Iron Man: For what?!
Monster Catcher Wasp: I'm just practicing my monster screams!
Iron Man: You have to give me some warning...I about bit my tongue off...
Monster Catcher Wasp: MONSTER CATCHER FIST BUMP! Yes?! No?! Yes?! Maybe?! C'MON!


Reward: 10 Space Herbs


I Totally Choose You! Pt. 1
Wasp starts

Blade: I heard you got a new method of monster hunting...
Monster Catcher Wasp: Totally! My phone has a special tracker that tells me where the monsters are hiding, so I can totally take their pictures! Most cute pic wins!
Blade: I don't take cute pics.
Monster Catcher Wasp: I didn't used to kill vampires, but once I tried it, I totally slaughtered so many! 

Wasp Go Hunting! 3m

Blade: I'll stick to my usual methods of hunting monsters.
Monster Hunter Wasp: You're totally missing out!
Blade: I know. It's hard being Blade.
Reward: 10 Space Herbs 

I Totally Choose You! Pt. 2
Wasp starts

Angela: I saw the Ice Beast approaching the Arena of Monsters.
Monster Hunter Wasp: I'm totally gonna get him...
Angela: Bring me its head.
Monster Hunter Wasp: Don't tell me what to do. I'm totally intense right now.

Wasp Catch Monsters! 2m


Monster Catcher Wasp: He's so cuddly!
Angela: You can't befriend the beast...
Monster Catcher Wasp: Sure you can! He's totally befriendly!
Reward: 10 Space Herbs

I Totally Choose You! Pt. 3
Wasp starts

Elsa Bloodstone: You're disrespecting the monster hunting profession.
Monster Catcher Wasp: I know more about monsters than any of you super serious suckers.
Elsa Bloodstone: I'll make you a deal. We'll both hunt down as many monsters as we can. If you find more than me, we'll take a bunch of stupid pictures with them. If I find more than you, we'll destroy them all.
Monster Catcher Wasp: I hope you like taking stupid pictures...

Wasp Go Hunting! 2m

Monster Catcher Wasp: I'm totally the best monster hunter!
Elsa Bloodstone: I can't believe it. How'd you find so many?
Monster Catcher Wasp: You totally catch more monsters with honey than you do with nasty attitudes!
Elsa Bloodstone: You're really going to make me take a group photo with these creatures, aren't you?
Monster Catcher Wasp: I'm making everyone matching sweaters!
Reward: 10 Space Herbs   
  
 
Dragon's Treasure!
Loki starts

Loki: The dragon's treasure must hold the key to defeating its minions...
Wasp: How do you know he has treasure?
Loki: Every dragon has treasure. Where are you even from?
Wasp: New Jersey.
Loki: That explains a lot.

Place the Dragon's Treasure! 10 Space Herbs
Open a Scroll!

Fin Fang Foom: Orrgo! Why aren't you stopping them from stealing my treasure, and opening the Makluan scrolls?!
Orrgo: Orrgo was daydreaming about the many planets he's conquered.
Fin Fang Foom: You haven't conquered any planets. You're always overcompensating...
Orrgo: You're always overcompensating!
Fin Fang Foom: You look like hash browns!
Orrgo: ORRGO IS BEAUTIFUL ON THE INSIDE!
Reward: 10 Space Herbs





Defeat Orrgo!
Wasp starts

Fin Fang Foom: Devil Dinosaur failed me. It's up to you to defeat the Avengers, Orrgo.
Orrgo: This planet will be enslaved! So speaks, Orrgo!
Fin Fang Foom: No one said anything about enslaving anyone...
Orrgo: Orrgo does his own thing!

ORRGO

Defeat Orrgo!

Moon Girl: Can't you counter Fin Fang Foom's mind control with your telepathic powers?
Orrgo: Orrgo can do anything! Orrgo is unconquerable!
Moon Girl: I don't believe you.
Orrgo: Orrgo is unbelievable too!
Reward: 10 Space Herbs



The Unconquerable!

Moon Girl starts

Star-Lord: You look really familiar...
Orrgo: Orrgo gets that a lot. He has one of those faces.
Star-Lord: No, that's not it. You look a lot like a cookie I ate yesterday, but that's not it either...
Orrgo: Perhaps you're just a confused human.
Star-Lord: That's definitely true, but I know I've seen you somewhere. Anyway, don't mind me. You can get back to conquering the planet. I'll tell you if I remember...
Orrgo: The suspense is killing Orrgo...

Defeat Orrgo 3 Times!


Star-Lord: I remembered where I saw you!
Orrgo: Now is not a good time, human.
Star-Lord: It was at the galactic circus! You teleported in, and hypnotized everybody!
Orrgo: You're thinking of the wrong Mentelleronite.
Star-Lord: C'mon, man, I know it was you! After you hypnotized everybody, you took a nap, and a monkey punched you!
Orrgo: ...It was not Orrgo's proudest moment.
Reward: 10 Space Herbs


Electric Atmosphere
Elsa starts

Elsa Bloodstone: You're done, dragon. Your monsters are getting kicked around, and that giant mech is only gonna get more powerful. It's time to stick a fork in you.
Fin Fang Foom: We've only just began, hunter. I'm closer than ever to finding my rings of power. My most powerful monster is...are you literally about to stick a fork in me?
Elsa Bloodstone: Yeah. Were you not listening?

Elsa Destroy All Monsters! 2h
Wasp Catch Monsters! 2h

Fin Fang Foom: Orrgo seems doomed to fall, but you're my most powerful champion, Hi-Vo. The Avengers have no defense for your energy transformation powers.
Hi-Vo: Zzzzzt. Pop! Pop! Khkhkhkhkh. Bzzzzzzt!
Fin Fang Foom: I hope you're a ferocious warrior because you're a horrible conversationalist.
Hi-Vo: Brzzerrrt?
Reward: 10 Space Herbs


Rock and a Hard Place
Black Widow starts

Wasp: Are you sad, Orrgo? You seem kind of sad.
Orrgo: Orrgo does not get sad. He gets even.
Wasp: What happened to you?
Orrgo: The Mentelleronites shamed Orrgo. Called him weak and dumb. Orrgo left to prove himself. To show them he's a conqueror.
Wasp: I'm sorry that happened to you.
Orrgo: ORRGO MUST CONQUER THESE EMOTIONS!

Defeat Orrgo 5 Times!

Black Widow
: You're from space, right?
Orrgo: No, human. Orrgo is from Nebraska.
Black Widow: What do you know about Thanos?
Orrgo: Are we friends now? Orrgo is fairly certain that he doesn't befriend humans.
Black Widow: I could beat it out of you.
Orrgo: You can take Orrgo's life, but you can never take his freedom!
Reward: 10 Space Herbs


Do Orrgo Stay or do Orrgo?
Wasp starts

Nick Fury: I have a job for you, Orrgo.
Orrgo: Does this job involve conquering?
Nick Fury: You could say that.
Orrgo: Explain your benefits package.
Nick Fury: You benefit by not having to get hit in the face by my Avengers.
Orrgo: Orrgo demands a matching 401k!

Defeat Orrgo 7 Times!

Nick Fury: Last chance, Orrgo. How'd you like to work  S.H.I.E.L.D.?
Orrgo: Orrgo can be an Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.?
Nick Fury: We'll have to make a special uniform, but sure. I could use a...thing with your kind of powers.
Orrgo: Sign me up, human. Orrgo is ready to visit exotic places, meet strange humans, and conquer them for S.H.I.E.L.D.
Reward: 10 Space Herbs




MESOZOIC MONSTROSITIES

Catch 'Em!
Wasp starts

Monster Catcher Wasp: AHHHHH! It's Boss Wasprus! The wasp walrus hybrid monster who doesn't take no guff from no one, and talks like an old-timey mobster! I totally choose you!
Boss Wasprus: You a stool pigeon?
Monster Catcher Wasp: What? No way! I'm not a snitch, I'm a monster catcher!
Boss Wasprus: Keep your mitts off my cabbage, and scram!
Monster Catcher Wasp: What cabbage?
Boss Wasprus: Jump in the flivver and fade, ya flim-flammer!

Get Wasp's Monster! 4 x Fur Rugs (Iron Man Research Giant Mech OR Moon Girl Pilot Giant Mech! OR Amadeus Cho Pilot Giant Mech! OR Elsa Bloodstone Pilot Giant Mech!), 1950 Space Herbs

Boss Wasprus: I spent a stretch in the slammer myself. They had me in a tin can, but this is the cat's pyjamas.
Kingpin: What were you in for?
Boss Wasprus: The coppers said I got spifflicated and bumped off some palooka, but I wasn't anywhere near the place, see?
Kingpin: How unfortunate.
Boss Wasprus: You're tellin' me! My peepers were pie tins!
Reward: 10 Space Herbs 


Bring Your Own Monster
Loki starts

Loki: What is that hideous creature?!
Elsa Bloodstone: It's the living embodiment of the hatred of a billion billion beings that your dad killed. Your mum hired me to hunt him down.
Loki: I know what the monster is. I'm talking about Enchantress. Just look at her. Does she honestly think she can pull off hot pink eye shadow?

Get Trapped Monster! 8 x Black Pterodactyls, 2510 Space Herbs

Trapped Monster: I live again! I have only one goal...One aim...One destiny...TO USE MY HATE TO DESTROY THE ONE CALLED ODIN!
Odin: Don't hate. Appreciate.
Trapped Monster: I CAN'T! I'M LITERALLY MADE OF HATE!
Reward: 10 Space Herbs




Iron Dinosaur!

Iron Man starts

Iron Man: I'm building my own robotic dinosaur!
Captain America: That's great, Tony.
Iron Man: I know I'm not talking about how many times you bounced your shield off of something, but you could act a little more enthused.
Captain America: A big robot dinosaur sounds fun, but Moon Girl did it first. I don't know why you always feel like you have to outdo everyone.
Iron Man: Like you aren't competitive. I can't even count how many times I've seen you checking out your own biceps since Hercules and Cho showed up.
Captain America: I haven't been checking out my biceps...Why have you been checking out my biceps?
Iron Man: I'm a scientist!

Get Starkosaurus! 21 x ?, 17200 Space Herbs

Reward: 10 Space Herbs
 

Get Devil Dinosaur!

Moon Girl starts

Moon Girl: You're free! We're gonna get you everything you need to join Avengers Academy!
Devil Dinosaur: REEEEEORRRAAAHHHHH!
Moon Girl: I know! It's gonna be so cool!

DEVIL DINOSAUR

Get Devil Dinosaur!

- Have Hercules Flex Muscles, 15m
- Have Monster Hunter Black Widow Set A Trap, 2h
- Collect 50 Black Pterodactyls
- Collect 50 Orange Pterodactyls
- Collect 50 Gold Pterodactyls

RECRUITED


Pepper Potts: Welcome to Avengers Academy, Devil Dinosaur! Is there anything we can get for you?
Devil Dinosaur: REEEEEORRRAAAHHHHH!
Pepper Potts: No problem! We have a second Helicarrier full of food flying in as we speak!
Devil Dinosaur: Rrowwl?
Pepper Potts: I've been learning a little dinosaur in my free time. REEAAEORRRAAAUHHH!
Reward: 10 Space Herbs


Big Dino on Campus! Pt. 1
Devil Dinosaur starts

Moon Girl: I'm so happy you're finally free!
Devil Dinosaur: RHOOOUUUARR!
Moon Girl: Exactly! Let's celebrate!

Devil Dinosaur REEEEEORRRAAAHHHHH! 5m

Pepper Potts: We're all really happy you're here, but it would be even better if you could be a little better about not squashing people.
Devil Dinosaur: Rawwrrr...
Pepper Potts: Yes, they should also watch where they're going. The point is that everyone should be a little more careful.
Devil Dinosaur: Roowaurr?!
Pepper Potts: You already forgot I spoke dinosaur? It's fine. It's been a couple weeks.
Reward: 10 Space Herbs 

Big Dino on Campus! Pt. 2
Devil Dinosaur starts  



Wasp
: Do you know how long I've been asking for a dinosaur?!
Devil Dinosaur: Rwwauur?
Wasp: A super long time! Is that what you're asking?! Who cares?! Go do dinosaur things!

Devil Dinosaur Raaawwrrrrr! 4m

The Lizard: Thisss is fantassstic! I finally have another reptile friend!
Devil Dinosaur: Rraullr?
The Lizard: Well, according to traditional classsssification methods, although dinosssaursss were endothermsss, they exhibited enough reptilian characteristicsss to be considered reptilesss.
Devil Dinosaur: Rrraeer?
The Lizard: Using more modern classsssification techniquesss, we've found that not only are dinosaursss reptilesss, but birds are too. Birdsss can be considered to be dinosaursss, assss they ssshare a common ancccessstor!
Devil Dinosaur: Rawwrrrlrr!
The Lizard: That'sss ssscienccce!
Reward: 10 Space Herbs

Big Dino on Campus! Pt. 3
Devil Dinosaur starts

Nick Fury: I'm glad you're fitting in, and inspiring people to learn some dinosaur, but if you're gonna stick around, you'll have to study like everyone else.
Devil Dinosaur: Rraooorr...
Nick Fury: I know they mostly dance and fight, but they study too.

Upgrade Devil Dinosaur! 18 x Red Pterodactyls, 28 x Black Pterodactyls, 3130 Space Herbs
Devil Dinosaur Rrowwl... 4m30s
Loki Study Arcane Lore, 3m

Loki: Go back to your cave, Tobascasaurus. The last thing I need is some sloppy monster slobbering all over the ancient tomes.
Devil Dinosaur: RHHHAAAUUUUUUUUURRR!
Loki: Is that supposed to frighten me? My entire family is comprised of bellowing beasts with meat-breath.
Reward: 10 Space Herbs


STOMP! Pt. 1
Devil Dinosaur starts

Elsa Bloodstone: I still can't believe I'm attending the same Academy as a dinosaur. My father would be very disappointed. Not that I care what he thinks...
Devil Dinosaur: Roowllh?
Elsa Bloodstone: If I show you where he lives, will you poop on his portch?

Devil Dinosaur REEEEEORRRAAAHHHHH! 3m

Groot: I am Groot.
Devil Dinosaur: Rwaar.
Groot: I am Groot!
Devil Dinosaur: Rraaarrlllr!
Groot: I AM GROOOOOOOOOT!
Devil Dinosaur: RHHEEEEAAAAAUURRRGHH!
Reward: 10 Space Herbs
  
STOMP! Pt. 2
Devil Dinosaur starts

Orrgo: Orrgo likes dinosaurs. Reminds Orrgo of his pet back on Mentelleronite.
Devil Dinosaur: Rhhowwr?
Orrgo: Orrgo trained her to protect Orrgo against circus monkeys. Orrgo problems.
Devil Dinosaur: Raauuurrrhh?
Orrgo: It's a long story, dinosaur. Orrgo is already late for jazzercise.

Upgrade Devil Dinosaur! 23 x Red Pterodactyls, 24 x Orange Pterodactyls, 5990 Space Herbs
Devil Dinosaur STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! 4m

Spider-Man 2099: It's really true! I've seen plenty of dinosaurs, but I usually have to meet them at their era!
Devil Dinosaur: Rhhawwllh?
Spider-Man 2099: Sorry, I forgot to turn on my translator...
Devil Dinosaur: Rhhawwllh?
Spider-Man 2099: This is how everybody dresses in 2099...
Reward: 10 Space Herbs 


Shout at the Devil Pt. 1
Devil Dinosaur starts

Moon Girl: Look at you! You're getting all dressed up for school!
Devil Dinosaur: Rrraawwllllrrh.
Moon Girl: I'm always trying to tell people that you're just as smart as the average person.
Devil Dinosaur: Rauurgh?
Moon Girl: Yeah, I know that's not saying much...

Devil Dinosaur Raaawwrrrrr! 5m

Hercules: Devil Dinosaur! It's amazing to be attending the same institution as a prehistoric creature! Hercules is all about diversity!
Devil Dinosaur: Rroouuul?
Hercules: I have no idea what you're saying, but I'm going to pretend like you challenged the mighty Hercules to a pork chop eating contest of epic proportions! Game on, my gigantic friend!
Reward: 10 Space Herbs 

Shout at the Devil Pt. 2
Devil Dinosaur starts

Hank Pym: Devil Dinosaur! It's a potentially apocalyptic paleolithic extradimensional emergency!
Devil Dinosaur: Rrauul?
Hank Pym: Your planet is in danger! We have to take the portal to Dinosaur World!

Upgrade Devil Dinosaur! 44 x Black Pterodactyls, 30 x Gold Pterodactyls, 9710 Space Herbs
Devil Dinosaur ROOAAARRRRR! 4m30s

Reward: 10 Space Herbs 


Get Elsa Bloodstone's Mech!
(7d timer)
Moon Girl starts

Moon Girl: I'm building you a battle mech to help save Devil Dinosaur!
Elsa Bloodstone: Thanks, but all of that extra armor makes the monster hunting a little too safe. Takes the fun out of it.
Moon Girl: What if I add a gigantic blazing laser sword?
Elsa Bloodstone: Now that sounds like fun...

Get Elsa Bloodstone's Mech!
- 40 Bear Traps (from opening Scrolls after Elsa Bloodstone is unlocked)

Reward: 10 Space Herbs


What do you think of the event so far? Anything particular you're looking forward to getting in Episode 2?

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment