Friday 16 December 2016

Amazing Outfit Crate!

Evening Avengereenos!


Alongside the A-Force Special event, TinyCo has also dropped another crate into our shops - the Amazing Outfit Crate! It costs 195 Shards and contains outfits from prior events as well as helpful items for the A-Force Special event!



You will be prompted to open the crate via the following optional quest:

Open an Amazing Outfit Crate!
Wasp starts

High-Fashion Wasp: Everything must go!
Iron Widow: What are you talking about?
High-Fashion Wasp: It's the end of the year! I'm clearing out my outfit inventory! Even the stuff I didn't make myself! Everything must go!
Iron Widow: What are you yelling at me?
High-Fashion Wasp: WHY AREN'T YOU BUYING SOMETHING?!

Open an Amazing Outfit Crate! 195 Shards

Iron Widow: How's your outfit sale going?
High-Fashion Wasp: Awesome! I still need to clear out a bunch of space though. I have so much cool stuff planned!
Iron Widow: Don't you think you have enough outfits?
High-Fashion Wasp: I love when you try to be funny!
Reward: 20 Odin Treasures


The crate gives you a CHANCE at getting the following (obviously outfits you already own will not be in your box):

High-Fashion Wasp (new outfit)
Retro-Futuristic Wasp
Tropical Wasp
Symbiote Black Widow
Undercover Black Widow
Festive Black Widow 
Cthulhu Black Widow
80's Tigra 
Red Riding Ms. Marvel 
Supreme Enchantress
Frost Giant Loki
Lawyer Loki
10 Silver Ornaments
6 Blue Ornaments
75 Asgardian Keys
40 Iron Arrows
60 Iron Ores
5000 Odin Treasures


MY PERSONAL RESULTS
60 Iron Ores
5000 Odin Treasures
6 Blue Ornaments
10 Silver Ornaments
40 Iron Arrows
75 Asgardian Keys
High-Fashion Wasp


Please note that I already had all the other outfits, so of course the only one I didn't have was the LAST result :'(

Are you going to have a go at the crate? If you did, did you get what you wanted? If you received any outfits not on my list, do let me know!

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment