Friday 10 June 2016

British Invasion Premium Character: Captain Britain

Thought it'd be nice to keep the main weekly posts tidy and put the character upgrades and personal missions on a separate page! Let me know what you think... This is the page for a character who you can buy during the British Invasion event... Captain Britain!

 

N.B. He has a 4h task for Magic Scrolls!
Kou.


Greetings from America!
Iron Man starts

Iron Man: Captain Britain! Jolly good to see you, old bean!
Captain Britain: I need your help to break these magical restraints...
Iron Man: Blimey, I haven't heard from you for yonks! We gotta stop that barmy Black Knight!
Captain Britain: I'm aware of the situation, Tony. Can you break the restraints?
Iron Man: Not blooming likely. I'd tell you different, but I'd be talking a load of codswallop.
Captain Britain: Just do your best. And stop trying to use British slang. You sound ridiculous.
Iron Man: Cheerio!

Iron Man Do Super-Science! 3m

Iron Man: Sorry, Captain Britain. I don't think any of my inventions are capable of breaking the Black Knight's spell...
Captain Britain: I can help stop him if you can find a way to set me free. Are there any sorcerers here?
Iron Man: A couple, but they aren't the most trustworthy...
Captain Britain: Sorcerers usually aren't, but we don't have a choice. If we don't stop the Black Knight soon, he'll destroy us all...
Iron Man: Crikey!
Captain Britain: ...
Iron Man: I'll stop now...
Reward: 20 Credits


Exchange Student 
Loki starts

Loki: I hear you're in need of a masterful sorcerer, Skipper England... 
Captain Britain: I'm currently bound by evil magic, so yes, you heard correctly...
Loki: Lucky for you, you're in the presence of the greatest sorcerer in all the Nine Realms...
Captain Britain: Lucky for you, I'm focused on defeating the Black Knight, so I most likely won't rearrange your obnoxious smirk once I'm free... 

Recruit Captain Britain! 495 Shards



Reward: 20 Credits


This Is Your Captain Speaking Pt. 1

Wasp: Captain Britain! I'm Wasp! I totally love your international vibe, and your golden locks, and your everything else!
Captain Britain: Thank you, Wasp. I've heard great things about your heroism, infectious positivity, and design prowess. I'm sure we'll make a great pairing.
Wasp: I was thinking the same thing!
Captain Britain: I meant as heroic teammates...
Wasp: Me too! What did you think I meant?! Don't say anything! Let's go flying so I'll stop talking!

Captain Britain Represent Great Britain! 2h
Wasp Create a Buzz, 3m

Wasp: That was so great! What's your favorite thing about Great Britain?! That it's great?!
Captain Britain: I love everything about my country. Despite the circumstances, I'm enjoying America as well.
Wasp: Me too! We totally have so much in common!
Captain Britain: Let's continue training...
Wasp: I hope that means in British what I think it means...
Reward: 20 Credits 

This Is Your Captain Speaking Pt. 2
Captain Britain starts

Captain Britain: I'm not much for a target range, but can you show me the best place to hone my raw power?
Wasp: ...
Captain Britain: Did I offend you?
Wasp: I forgot what we were talking about. I also forgot everything else. I'm just so happy...

Captain Britain Punch Heard Round the World, 15m
Wasp Have a Blast! 2m

Captain Britain: That was impressive, Wasp! You truly are a force to be reckoned with...
Wasp: I know! I'm super deadly, and I have so much pent-up energy right now!
Reward: 20 Credits
  
This Is Your Captain Speaking Pt. 3
Captain Britain starts

Captain Britain: I may need to wield the legendary Excalibur to defeat the Black Knight. Can you help me summon the Lady of the Lake?
Loki: Loki is a natural with the ladies...
Captain Britain: ...
Loki: I'll see if I can find a spell...

Upgrade Captain Britain! 2250 Credits
Captain Britain Wield Excalibur, 2h
Loki Study Arcane Lore, 3m

Captain Britain: Excalibur was slippery from the water...
Loki: I enjoy watching you fail.
Reward: 20 Credits


Homesick Pt. 1
Captain Britain starts

Iron Man: Since you're an ingenious scientist like almost everybody else here, I figured we could work together on something to deactivate the Ebony Blade.
Captain Britain: It's worth a try...
Iron Man: Are you homesick?
Captain Britain: How did you know?
Iron Man: I'm very intuitive. Despite being so manly, I'm really in tune with people's emotions.
Captain Britain: I know I need to be here to defend Avengers Academy, but my heart remains in Britain...
Iron Man: It's cool, man. Take some time to touch base with home. When you're ready, we'll do some super-science...

Captain Britain Check Rugby Scores, 4h
Captain Britain Study Advanced Engineering, 3m
Iron Man Tinker with Tech, 1h

Captain Britain: It appears that science just can't solve this problem. I suppose we will have to depend on Loki...
Iron Man: No one ever wants to say that sentence...
Captain Britain: Either way, it was great to be back in the lab. Always bringing a feeling of normalcy back to everything...
Iron Man: Science bros!
Captain Britain: I have no idea what you're talking about.
Reward: 20 Credits 

Homesick Pt. 2
Captain Britain starts

Captain America: Captain.
Captain Britain: Captain.
Captain America: We couldn't be happier to have you here, but Tony told me that you might need to take care of some things at home. Why don't you let your allies hold down the fort while you handle things in England?
Captain Britain: The Ebony Blade is my responsibility. I need to be here to stop the Black Knight...
Captain America: Protecting the world is everyone's responsibility. You'll be back to defend the Academy when you can, and if England ever needs our help, we'll be there...

Upgrade Captain Britain! 5880 Credits


Captain Britain Return Home, 2h
Captain Britain Represent Great Britain! 2h

Captain America: Everything okay back home?
Captain Britain: Yes, thank you. I feel better as well. I needed to get back to my country to rejuvenate my power...
Captain America: I know the feeling. Now let's go save the world...
Reward: 20 Credits


Otherworld Pt. 1
Captain Britain starts

Captain Britain: I think if I can properly wield Excalibur, it could provide the necessary power to counter the Ebony Blade...
Black Panther: Is that wise? Loki says your fingers are made of butter...
Captain Britain: This place is so odd...
Black Panther: I've said the same thing many times...

Captain Britain Wield Excalibur, 2h

Winter Soldier: It was in our hands, but the water got cold, we lost that magic, and now we're old.
Captain Britain: Did you just write a song about me dropping Excalibur?
Winter Soldier: I remembered that English people like music.
Captain Britain: We like good music.
Winter Soldier: Thanks, man.
Reward: 20 Credits 

Otherworld Pt. 2
Captain Britain starts

Odin: I think it's time you visited Otherworld, Captain Britain.
Captain Britain: I don't know where that is...
Odin: Then I suggest you do some research. A king should know everything there is to know about his kingdom...

Upgrade Captain Britain! 9981 Credits
Captain Britain Discuss Arthurian Legends, 1h
Captain Britain Visit Otherworld, 8h


Captain Britain: Otherworld was incredible! Thank you for opening the correct portal in Director Fury's headquarters.
Odin: I hope you said hello to King Arthur for me. I always liked him. The man knows how to throw a proper feast...
Captain Britain: I still don't understand why you said I would be their king...
Odin: We are creatures of change, Captain Britain. You've been a champion of Great Britain, and a defender of Avengers Academy, but the day will come when you will need to assume the throne of Otherworld.
Captain Britain: But why?
Odin: Because you will lead Otherworld's armies back to Midgard for the final battle...
Reward: 20 Credits 


Legendary Pt. 1
Captain Britain starts

Captain Britain: After visiting Otherworld, I'd like to form a tam of defenders capable of battling legendary creatures and evil magic that plagues the other realms. Are you interested?
Wasp: This is like my third secret team!
Falcon: It would be cool to go someplace where I wasn't the only guy with wings...
Loki: I suppose I wouldn't mind ridding the Nine Realms of rival sorcerers...
Enchantress: After I've had the chance to dig around in their brains...
A-Bomb: It would be pretty cool to fight something bigger than me...
Sif: I've been dying to fight a giant...
Captain Britain: Fantastic. Let's get ready to fight... 

Captain Britain Punch Hard Round the World, 15m
Falcon Blast Off! 1m
Loki Wield Sorcery, 1m

Ares: Getting ready for the war before the war, huh? I like your style...
Captain Britain: Who are you?
Ares: Ares. God of war. Senior combat instructor. Fan of full-scale skirmishes.
Captain Britain: If the faculty knows a war is coming, then why aren't they constantly getting everyone prepared to fight?
Ares: Because they still hope they can stop it. And if they can't, there's no hope anyway...
Reward: 20 Credits

Legendary Pt. 2
Captain Britain starts

Odin: I hear you're gathering a team capable of fighting evil in the legendary realms. Are you preparing to assume the throne of Otherworld?
Captain Britain: No, but if King Arthur deems me worthy, I'll consider accepting the honor.
Odin: You're worthy, Captain Britain. It's only a matter of time...
Captain Britain: Then I suppose I should hurry up and finish my work here on Earth...

Upgrade Captain Britain! 14733 Credits







Captain Britain Further your Experiments, 5h
Captain Britain Represent Great Britain! 2h

Captain Britain: I think I've developed a warning system that should help detect future magic attacks. Hopefully, this will be your last encounter with dark sorcery...
Captain America: Something tells me it won't be...
Captain Britain: I appreciate your hospitality, Captain. I'll continue training at Avengers Academy, but I'll be splitting my time between here and Otherworld from here on out.
Captain America: Odin told me. You'll make a great king.
Captain Britain: Thank you. It means a great deal coming from you...
Captain America: Will you take Loki and Enchantress with you?
Captain Britain: I'm afraid not.
Captain America: It was worth a shot.
Reward: 20 Credits 


What do you think of Captain Britain? Did you buy him?
Kou.


Captain Britain's Actions

Punch Heard Round the World, 15m, Avengers Dorm
Represent Great Britain, 2h, Quad
Wield Excalibur! 2h, Avengers Park
Consider Merlyn's Magic, 4h, Avengers Dorm - Rewards Magic Scroll
Dance Like an American, 4h, Club A
Check Rugby Scores - Rank 2
Discuss Arthurian Legends - Rank 4
Further Your Experiments -  Rank 5
Return Home - Rank 3
Study Advanced Engineering - Rank 2
Visit Otherworld - Rank 4


Captain Britain's Phrases

Villains causing trouble? Huh, not on my watch.
Your champion has arrived... from across the pond.
For Great Britain!
We will fight together!
Ahhhh, teatime.
Could you say "Hello" to Merlyn for me? 
Excalibur!
Have you by chance seen the Lady of the Lake?
We fight for more than the Academy... We fight for the world.
Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment